7.14.2024

Blondes doesn't have more fun

I've had blond hair for a little over a month now and I really hate it. Unfortunately my hairdresser is on holiday and won't be back until the end of August which means I will be blonde at the family reunion. Every time I look at myself in the mirror I feel invisible.

It will be nice to be brunette again, which is my natural hair color. Or was before the gray hairs started to appear. I wish I had the same strength as my youngest sister who grew out her formerly black hair and is now naturally gray. Both me, my younger sister and our mom dye our gray hairs. Dad has been bald for many years.

I do hope that Junior takes after his dad and grandad who both have a lot of hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How did we end up here?

Our shop is located on one of Stockholm's avenues, where the driving lanes are separated by trees and grass. Last week it rained non-sto...