7.09.2024

I have the need for speed - literally

As a teenager I wanted to be a fighter pilot and got my motorcycle license when I was 24. My husband is glad we bought a Tesla model Y Long Range instead of a Performance. Had I known the difference, I would never have consented to the Long Range.

I had a dream that will never come true, to fly Concorde. My husband and I talked about it for years and had planned to fly Concorde on our honeymoon, unfortunately it took too long before the husband decided to propose. Concorde made its last flight on November 26, 2003 and we were married at the end of August 2004.

However, we have decided that we will go and see a F1 race. All that remains to be decided is where and when, before the F1 races are canceled due to environmental concerns.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How did we end up here?

Our shop is located on one of Stockholm's avenues, where the driving lanes are separated by trees and grass. Last week it rained non-sto...