9.04.2024

FF* Nordea 😡

On July 7, 2024, I made a request in the Nordea app to my adviser who was listed there. After just over 48 hours, I received a response from the person listed as my advisor, who impolitely explained that she only works with premium clients and referred me to my advisor.

Nordea who wants ALL contact with them to be made via the app, preferably also call them via the app, is not living as they teach. It turned out that Nordea had "upgraded" us from premium customer to private banking without consulting us or specifying this in the app. Once Nordea had added the right advisor to the app, it turned out that she was on vacation, which is perfectly fine.

At the beginning of August I received a message from her on the app that she was back at work and that she would address our request. After two weeks had passed without any feedback from the adviser, I contacted her again. The advisor promised to check why we had not received a response from the department she forwarded our request to and get back to us. Last week I contacted my advisor again and was told that she was sick and will get back to us as soon as she is back at work.

Being upgraded to private banking has so far not been to our advantage, rather the opposite. I guess our problem is that we are TOO independent. We invest our money without the help of the bank's advisers, do not invest in mutual funds and have no loans apart from the mortgage. That makes us an unattractive bank customer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How did we end up here?

Our shop is located on one of Stockholm's avenues, where the driving lanes are separated by trees and grass. Last week it rained non-sto...