9.19.2024

Some have harder days at work than others

I wouldn't want to work in Nordea's IT department right now. Their "minor" maintenance of its app and online banking that was supposed to happen last weekend is still ongoing. On Monday night I was able to log into both the app and online banking, but I experienced that my balance was wrong. Since then, the app and the online bank have only worked sporadically, and yesterday it was not possible to log in all day. This means that I have not yet had the opportunity to confirm that all holdings have been restored to our endowment insurances at Nordea, let alone been able to make any acquisitions.

As a Nordea customer, you had to take it coolly during 2018 and 2019 because all too often all your holdings were completely erased. Then followed a few quiet years when everything worked and new functions were added. However, this year on two previous occasions it has been exactly the same as in 2018/19, I log in and my holding is completely erased. Instead of the holdings being specified, I'm met with a text line quote "you have no holdings" unquote.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How did we end up here?

Our shop is located on one of Stockholm's avenues, where the driving lanes are separated by trees and grass. Last week it rained non-sto...