9.29.2024

The only advice I will ever give

When the world's most perfect husband isn't home, I have a hard time sleeping unlike the world's most perfect teenager who didn't even wake up when the tamper alarm went off last night. Instead of tossing and turning, I got up at 2:35 a.m. (GMT+2) and started compiling the dividends that have come so far in September.

Due to Nordea's minor maintenance work a couple of weeks ago which not only caused login problems on both app and online banking, the entire holding was deleted, again. This meant that I had to compare restored holdings with our notes in connection with the reconciliation. It took a couple of hours to reconcile both my and Junior's accounts. I don't have a login to my husband's accounts so I'll have to do that later this week. Both mine and Junior's holdings matched our notes exactly which was satisfying.

We are still waiting for about 7% of the total dividends for September so we should get a decent amount of money early next week. Tomorrow evening it will be time to reprint the specifications of our holdings in each of our endowment insurances. This is very important as the banks no longer send out settlement invoices out of consideration for the environment.

Thanks to this routine, I can verify the history of our holdings for the previous month's holdings should any or all of the holdings be inconsistent after a "minor maintenance work" or a hacker attack.

ALWAYS print your holdings on a hard copy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How did we end up here?

Our shop is located on one of Stockholm's avenues, where the driving lanes are separated by trees and grass. Last week it rained non-sto...