10.13.2024

The power ran out

For transparency and my own agenda, I strongly dislike the Woke movement and DEI. I would never want to get a position because I am a woman, I want to get the position because I am the most suitable candidate.

That Northvolt, a Swedish battery developer and manufacturer, stands on the precipice of ruin is not only due to DEI, although their ambition in February 2021 was according to Katarina Borstedt, recruitment manager, quote "To create an equal industrial workplace based on gender" unquote.

The total tunnel vision of the politicians as soon as the word green transition is uttered and a CEO whose main characteristic is to ask for tax money, not to build a battery factory, have also been strong contributing factors. Tomorrow, Northvolt must pay the tax debt of 26 million dollars or the company risks bankruptcy.

The company name Northvolt which I guess is a combination of North because of the company's flagship factory in located in northern Sweden and volt which in Swedish means voltage has been nicknamed Novolt, no voltage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweden's central bank will most likely disappoint

The Swedish inflation rate according to CPIF (Consumer Price Index with fixed interest rate) was 1.1% in September, which is a decrease from...