10.30.2022

I am married to an old man

This summer, mr Dewlar received his first pension payment. Although he is not an old-age pensioner, it was one of his private pension insurances that started to pay out. It felt strange when the first payout came. 
I thought something was wrong, we are not that old. We have a teenage son who just turned 15. Even mr Dewlar thought it was a strange feeling. Another insurance was actually going to start being paid out, but he moved the date forward.

We started our pension insurances when we were in our twenties. Then it felt like it was light years away before they would start bearing fruit. Obviously I must have blinked because here we are now…

Thank God there are two more years left until my first insurance is paid out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hopefully easier times await

However I calculate, there is nothing to cushion the blow, but I have to bite the bullet and accept that the outcome for June 2024 will be l...