10.29.2022

The lesson that was intended for the offspring became mine instead

Whenever the world's most perfect child receives money as a gift, whether it's a birthday present, Christmas gift or summer vacation money, we've forced him to save 50% of the money since mid 2018.

The main reason for this is to make it natural for him to save money. I was also hoping that he would become aware of how much money he was spending on toys that would just sit there. In those four years, the amount has risen to more than $1,370. This made me go into his room and look around. All I could see was "junk" while all I could think was "this could have been 1 OXLC, this could have been 1 PFLT" and so on.

Thank God for the world's most perfect husband! He reminded me of all the fun YMD had the hours he actually played with the toys. One must remember how to enjoy life as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It gets harder before it gets easier

I sincerely hope that the world's most perfect teenager passed his Spanish test yesterday and gets the first diploma of his life. Hopef...