9.26.2019

Say what lasts forever

I hoped that even today I could wake up to notifications that money had been entered into my account. But no. I'd rather sleep like Scrooge McDuck on money bags than the princess in once upon a mattress.

Unfortunately, due to the fact that Nordea did not transfer the money to the endowment insurance last night, I was unable to acquire CIM.

I take into account 5 factors when buying securities, stock price, yield, ex-dividend date, dollar rate and if it's a monthly or quarterly pay date. Which company will be acquired tonight I'm not really sure of yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The sum of all vices is constant

After my visit  to the dermatologist which ended with me having to contact another doctor to get a referral for blood lipid testing, I have ...