9.06.2019

Nordea's new CEO

One of the banks we use, Nordea, has been appointed a new CEO. I have no knowledge of him, even though he was apparently the CEO of another of Sweden's major banks a few years ago.

That bank fired him. Nordea is almost twice the size of the bank he got fired from, so this is a big comeback for him. What it will mean for us customers will be exciting to see. We have no credit with Nordea, only equity deposits.

In order for him to become a winner in my eyes, he just needs to keep repaying foreign taxes at the current rate and get order on their website. I wish he could copy Avanza's page directly. It's almost perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...