9.06.2019

A single long wait

September, together with March, June and December, are my absolute worst dividend months. Besides the big payouts I get from OXLC in the beginning and SMHD in the end, the rest of the months is a single big void. A little like the eye of a hurricane. It is calm and quiet, absolutely nothing happens. All you can do is sit there and wait it out. A major difference though is I don't have to fear for my life.

I look forward to next month, but what I'm really after is the turn of the year. That is when my document of compound interest will be tested in sharp mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...