9.16.2019

I need to restrain myself

Nordea deserves continued praise today. I logged in to see how the portfolio went in general. I discovered that my cash had increased significantly. The great thing about Nordea is that the account is immediately compensated with both dividend and foreign tax. Must really praise them for quick payouts.

I do not think the attacks on Saudi Arabia's oilfield are over yet and intend to remain in some cash for the near future. Since I know myself and know that I have a hard time not buying when I have money, I really hope I can keep that intention.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...