9.07.2019

Forecast vs. actual income

My most recent document, which hopefully will be a reflection of our real-time dividends as of next year, has undergone some adjustments. Taking into account dividends with immediate repayment of foreign withholding tax vs. dividends with deferred repayment of the tax became more challenging than I expected.

Especially as the holdings in the different depots change constantly due to acquisition. I have solved it by calculating on the lowest level of return for the entire year. It will be really exciting to follow the forecast in the document in comparison with the actual outcome.

It's always a competition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...