9.13.2019

Do it right or do it again

A small price decline in symbiosis with a modest dividend meant I was going to buy a few shares this afternoon, local time. I logged in to move some cash from the private account to the endowment insurance for upcoming acquisitions.

Slightly annoyed, I discovered that all holdings in all accounts are gone, again. Now I have to say to Nordea's repository that it was several days, more precisely exactly 55 days since it last happened. An urging to Nordea's management, buy into Avanza and copy their website straight off. Your website is beyond all rescue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...