9.04.2019

7 ways from Sunday

Because the world's most perfect child is our only child, we have no previous experience with children. Today, for example, he will remove his stitch after the surgery of his ingrown toenail. The hospital said the school nurse could do this so he didn't have to take time off from school.

I asked what time he wanted me to come to school so we could go together to the school nurse. The answer I got was quote "This I fix myself!" unquote. Same with the money he got for his birthday. After counting them, he brought over 50% directly to the Nordea account. Is this the new normal?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...