9.19.2019

I wish I had such a machine

That Federal Reserve lowered the policy rate was expected. Their plus interest rates are considerably higher than the negative rates of many other countries.

I understand that they have to lower interest rates, they have to drown in money. Had they not lowered interest rates, the consequence could be an even more expensive dollar for the outside world and their exports could suffer.

A little unlucky that the attack in Saudi Arabia came at the same time as interest rates were lowered. Now that Saudi is taking home astronomical sums, the banknote printing machine must go for high pressure in America.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...