9.19.2018

Making money while I sleep

The main reason for me with investing in dividend stocks is the appealing tought of making money as I sleep.

I know that making money from capital instead of labour is bad for the economy.

I live and work in a country were the taxes is less high on income of capital and extremely high on income of labour.

I am aware of what I am doing is lose-lose for society. But as long as we still work and pay very high labour taxes there is no harm.

But as always with investments there is a constantly a risk of loosing, maybe even everything.

Be careful out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...