9.28.2018

I did it!

Being determined pay off. I made a purchase at our new bank.

Actually I made two purchases, NRZ and OXLC.

To be honest it took another call to the bank. Thank God for 24/7 support.

I really need to keep a close eye on my holdings since they are spread out in four different banks.

To handle this I have gathered all the holdings in a Google Sheet. I just love to see the dividend grow with each buy. It's funny how numbers on a screen can give you joy. It's not the money itselfs but look of numbers multiplicate.

For me, cash in the wallet is more "funds" than numbers at a spreadsheet. It is so easlier to pay with a card than money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...