9.18.2018

It is always a competition

My husband and I sat down a night years ago and made up a plan on how our portfolio should look like.

This was more than 3 years ago and the list have changed but not more than maybe 5%. The lastest stock we sold off was BBDC after 40% loss.

The plan is that every stock is to give us $2.000 per year and we have 55-60 stocks on the list.

It became 3 portfolios. One in his name, one in mine and one together. Although we are married and have joint economy there is a competition between us.

Even after almost 3 years it still bugs me that he was faster and bought some of the stocks with the highest dividend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...