9.17.2018

How my son sees the stockmarket

We are trying to learn our son about saving so he has to put 50% of everything his receives for gifts etcetera into a share account.

We encurage him to invest in stocks. This is so he gets a feeling for making and losing money.

He has an account with a smaller sum that he has access to. At that account he is totally in charge of which stocks he wants to buy and sell.

I have an addiction and that is Coca-Cola. He has seen this and thought that The Coca-Cola Company have to be a good investment since I drink a lot, according to him.

I haven't had a soft drink (Coke) for more than 3 weeks now. I wasn't aware that he had notice this until he wanted to sell his stocks in the Coca-Cola Company since they don't make any more money due to me quitting it.

Maybe he got "supply and demand"!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...