9.26.2018

I'm not the only one struggeling

It looks like I'm finally done with the setup for the new bank.

It has taken me 4 days to get it to work. Tonight I'm going the make the first purchase.

I gave up yesterday and called the bank. They struggle also, the poor guy whom took my call could only answer 1 of my 6 questions.

Due to several reasons I have holding accounts in 2 tradional banks and 2 internets banks. It is funny how it differ between the banks.

You think that the orgin of the bank determines of the differences between the banks. But that isn't the case.

One bank can allow a stock that another one forbids and so on so forth.

This challenges my patience...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...