10.02.2018

I might have overestimated myself

Having multiple banks seems to be a bite more problematic than I predicted.

It's harder to keep track of the assets than I anticipated. To know "in the moment" the exact number of a stock to make a decision on what and how much to buy.

Before any purchase I have to review my Google sheet. That sheet HAVE TO be 100% accurate!

If it actually works with this tax refund I will stop my investments in all the other banks and only have this bank for future investments. I will not touch my previous funds. They will stay were they are.

As soon as I get my first tax refund I will tell You the name of the bank. I want to make sure that it really works first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It gets harder before it gets easier

I sincerely hope that the world's most perfect teenager passed his Spanish test yesterday and gets the first diploma of his life. Hopef...