10.29.2018

I might have to buy another type of stock this month

October was supposed to be one out of four top months this year for buying shares. Stock quotes decrease gives me an yield increase. That with extremly high payments in dividends was expected to be a golden egg.

However, life came in between. In one of our companies my husband and I have a partner. Now it looks like we are going to buy him out. This is a very good investment for us in the long-term but I hate so see my plans go down the drain.

As I written before I am not a big fan of changes. My dear old spouse on the other hand loves changes. So being married to him is a bit of a challenge in itself and vice versa.

I have to wait and see how, if any, much cash is left for external acquisition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It gets harder before it gets easier

I sincerely hope that the world's most perfect teenager passed his Spanish test yesterday and gets the first diploma of his life. Hopef...