10.03.2018

I have read about people that...

saves up till 40% or more of their net salary every month.

I have no intension of living of bread crumbs. Our family enjoy a nice dinner at a restaurant, vacations, new clothes and so on.

Life without a silver lining is not worth the struggle according to us. If you can afford it from the beginning I mean. I am well aware of how privileged we are. But both me and my husband work hard.

I save 10% of my net salary every month. That's set in stone. My ambition is higher but I always end up buying something nice.

I have admit that my husband does it better. He saves more since he doesn't have the need for shopping.

That need for shopping is hard for us women...

No comments:

Post a Comment

This will come back to bite the unions, part 16

For transparency and my own agenda, my husband and I own a 2023 Tesla Model Y. The power struggle between the union IF Metall and Tesla Mot...