10.04.2018

Maybe not #1 on my husbands list for the moment

I have for the last 24 years done our income tax returns without any problem. Mine got cleared months ago but Mr Dewlar's a completely different story.

Unfortunately I made a small error with his and the IRS penalized him with fees and residue tax of almost $1,600.

Mr Dewlar always without exception has a buffer for unforeseen expenditure. Thank God! In that we are each others opposites... I shop or invest my money faster than lightning.

Even though I unfailinly make large additional cover, just to be safe, it wasn't large enough.

I might not win the prize for the world's best wife for the moment - Just saying

No comments:

Post a Comment

It gets harder before it gets easier

I sincerely hope that the world's most perfect teenager passed his Spanish test yesterday and gets the first diploma of his life. Hopef...