10.17.2018

Being a child to entrepreneurs...

This morning I had a number of meetings (parent/teacher conferences) with young master Dewlar's teachers. Nothing unusual just to get an update on his progress etcetera.

However, yesterday at the drop off at school we met a girl in his class. The girl asked my son if he had practiced his words for the quiz.

My son answered politely that he had and I left them. I was a bit surprised to learn that he had done this homework since I haven't seen this particular one. Not a single one in this subject since the school start.

I confronted him last night and he acknowledged that he had skipped that subject since it was so EASY...

I replied that I assumed that he had a straight record at the quizzes because it was so easy. That was NOT the case.

Apparently he had done a RISK ASSESSMENT of being caught versus the work of doing the actual work.

Let me inform you all that he needs to work on his risk assessments...

Parenting sometimes sucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hopefully easier times await

However I calculate, there is nothing to cushion the blow, but I have to bite the bullet and accept that the outcome for June 2024 will be l...