10.16.2018

All good things come to he who waits

October is one of the 4 best month of the year when is comes to dividend.

Sad to say that most of my stocks have their payment days at the end of the month.

This puts my patience to the test. I'm restless sometimes. I want to be ready if an opportunity occurs.

It sucks when you discover a possibility and you miss it by a day or two just because you didn't have cash. It has happended a few times.

Although I KNOW when the cash comes I can't help myself to logon just to make sure.

I haven't decided yet if I will keep leveling out the remaining stocks at the old bank or transfer the money to the new bank and start making new purchases.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hopefully easier times await

However I calculate, there is nothing to cushion the blow, but I have to bite the bullet and accept that the outcome for June 2024 will be l...