10.31.2018

It's done

I'm more than pleased to inform that we have finally bought out our partner.

Despite I'm unspeakable afraid of conflicts I'm glad this is done. To step out of your comfort zone is NOT evolving and good for you, regardless what people say.

We have 4 different companies and we are in total control of all of them. I'm extremely happy to have my husband. We have worked together for more than 23 years. We have the same goals and values.

I can't be enough grateful for my money factory. Tomorrow I will get the final payments. After that I will know how much that is left for external acquisition.

He who waits for something, ALWAYS waits too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It gets harder before it gets easier

I sincerely hope that the world's most perfect teenager passed his Spanish test yesterday and gets the first diploma of his life. Hopef...