3.02.2020

How to make a customer feel unwelcomed

This year marks the first time that Nordnet will ensure that the foreign withholding tax is refunded to our account. When I spoke to customer service on Nordnet in this matter just over 2 weeks ago, they informed me that the money would be in my account on February 28 or 29.

After logging in to the account and having it confirmed that the money was not refunded, I called Nordnet. I got to talk to a young man on customer service who has a lot to learn about customer service. He informed in a very unpleasant way that they have no idea when they will pay out the money, quote "You have to wait and see" unquote.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...