3.18.2020

Sometimes it's nice not being able to work from home

Since yesterday, the world's most perfect child's school has been teaching via a platform. During breakfast this morning, he said that everything except the microphone on my iMac worked just fine.

I quickly searched the iMac for a built-in microphone. After testing it, I thought everything was in order. Just when I was about to go, Junior says the microphone still doesn't work. Since I almost had one foot outside the door already, I asked him to ask his dad for help instead. When I put on my shoes, I hear a loud discussion from the office.

My husband: "How should I be able to test the microphone when both it and the camera are turned off?"

My son: "I turned off the camera and microphone because you only have underwear and a t-shirt on. I don't want my classmates to see you in underwear and hear your sour morning mood!"

I closed the door and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...