3.11.2020

Own your faults

I always try to teach the world's most perfect child to own his own faults. Yesterday we received foreign tax from 2018. We had decided to move a large part of the amount to Nordea as they will refund the tax within 6 weeks.

For tax reasons I cannot withdraw the full amount so there was a larger amount left in the account. I invested part of the remaining amount because I am strongly driven by the fact that money must work all the time. Unfortunately, I counted wrong and the transfer could not be completed. It felt very hard to have to admit that I was wrong. It is not easy to practice what you preach.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...