3.14.2020

This might come back to bite me some day

Young master Dewlar's school has closed due to the Coronavirus. Classes will be held via computers from Tuesday, until further notice. YMD was overjoyed and saw an extended ​​weekend ahead. Unfortunately for him, he has the mother from hell.

I woke him up as usual, gave him breakfast and made sure he brushed his teeth, washed himself and dressed. Then I gave him the sheets of math that I compiled last night when I had received the information that the school is closing and it will take 2 working days before the platform for teaching is started.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...