12.31.2019

Happy New Year

The last dividends of the year has entered my account and my final dividends were significantly higher than the forecast indicated. The spreadsheet has been corrected and adjusted during the year, especially in recent weeks, so the coming years' forecast and actual outcome should be more accurate.

I have two personal characteristics that counteract each other, perfection aka exact numbers against hidden assets. Unfortunately, I can't exactly predict the upcoming exchange rates, tax deductions miscellaneous bank costs and dividends that only come into force in the period later. Therefore, I choose to have some hidden assets that I omit in the forecast.

The best thing for me is to have the margins in my favor and accept that the figures for next year's forecast are lower than they really should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hopefully easier times await

However I calculate, there is nothing to cushion the blow, but I have to bite the bullet and accept that the outcome for June 2024 will be l...