12.09.2019

Same same but different

Yesterday I invested in my relationship with the world's most perfect child. I brought him and his two friends to a playground outside the city. A parent of one of the other children came along. As we sat at the grandstand and watched our children, we started talking about different investments.

He was born and raised in Asia, has had the whole world as his workplace in multinational giant companies compared to me living and working in the country I was born in and working at our family business. Despite these completely different life experiences, we have almost identical thoughts on how to invest and spend our money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...