12.22.2019

On the right side

So far, all is well, neither Avanza nor Nordea have made any corrections that affect our balance. However, mr Dewlar has found a new security, CGBD.

After all the links between the different sheets in the document, it is important to stay on course and not fade away when I add securities. When I added CGBD to the document, I found a link I had missed. Once again, I am now convinced that my Google Sheet is perfect. It is now only 10 days before the project is launched. Young master Dewlar longs for Santa Claus, I long for the first transaction of 2020.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...