12.03.2019

There is a long way to go

My amazing Google Sheets spreadsheet continues to grow and become exactly what I was hoping for. The only connection missing today is that Google Sheets itself logs into the bank and inserts the respective dividend in the correct cell. Even if the service was available, I would never give a 3-party access to my login information at the bank.

In the diagram below you can see how the dividends and value increase are starting to get a bigger piece of the cake, ie the value of my total holdings. The goal is still for the blue pie piece to become almost invisible.

Click to enlarge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hopefully easier times await

However I calculate, there is nothing to cushion the blow, but I have to bite the bullet and accept that the outcome for June 2024 will be l...