1.22.2020
New year, new routines
The payday of the month is fast approaching. This will be the first time in a very long time that we have chosen to repay $600 on our mortgages instead of investing them on the stock exchange. In previous years, we have invested $1,200 on the stock exchange each month, from now on it will be $600 instead.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Final Post – This Blog is Now an Archiv
Dear readers, After many years on Blogger I have finally moved my new writing to a more stable platform. This blog will remain online as a c...
-
Let me be clear from the start: Sweden has the 8th highest tax burden in the world according to the OECD 2024. Yet some on the left consider...
-
My uncle on my father’s side passed away on January 2, 2025. For the past seven years, I have helped him with his income tax returns. So whe...
-
I’ve been skeptical for years about how much influence the environmental movement has had on European energy policy. When Russia launched it...

No comments:
Post a Comment