1.19.2020

Forecast vs. Results

In order to be able to determine a forecast and follow up on the development without having to administer myself to death, I have taken the annual dividend and divided it evenly on a monthly or quarterly basis.

This means that certain months that are really strong will be weak in my document compared with reality and vice versa. January is a strong dividend month, which means that some of the coming months are weaker than forecast.

A positive consequence of January being a strong dividend month is that this money has time to work several times before the end of the year and thus help mine in reality weaker months of the last part of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...