1.10.2020

Payout day

If you ignore the first deposit that was slightly larger than on the agreed weekly payment, today was the first day that the world's most perfect child received his weekly allowance. Since we put $5 into his account every Friday, his experience will not come close to the one I got the first time I got my weekly money.

This money would be enough for my pleasures in the coming week. I know we are wrong when we do not let Junior plan his purchases himself. In the future, we will give him more money and let him manage his own budget. For now I want him to enjoy his childhood a little more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...