1.08.2020

Not the sharpest tool in the shed

I wanted to show off and impress the world's most perfect child my spreadsheet with all the links between the different sheets. At the EXACT same moment as I submit a fictitious dividend to show the change in the charts in the various sheets, I discover an error in the document.

In the sheet where I put in distributed dividends, I have failed to convert the dividend to US dollars. This meant that the dividends implemented were exchanged up to 10 times the money. Junior saw his chance to tell me as I say to him and he spontaneously exclaims quote "Mom, I thought more about you. I'm disappointed. Careless mistakes are not ok." unquote.

Below are the corrected charts with values ​​from today.

Click to enlarge

Click to enlarge

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...