1.11.2020

Not one of my proudest moments

In my work role, I am correct and have complete control over everything. In contrast to my role as mother and wife. Last fall, the world's most perfect child was invited to a birthday party. Junior was annoyed that we were late as usual and had to stress. In my defense we almost always arrive just in time, possibly a few minutes late.

When we arrive at the bowling alley where the party was held we didn't find his friends. After much searching, I called the parent listed on the invitation and asked where they were. She told me, very nice, that I was unfortunately a day early. I tried to get him to see the positive. We could just as well have been a day late.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...