1.02.2020

Adrenaline rush

After several checks that all links works between the different sheets in my Google Sheet, I decided to delete all old spreadsheets that were the basis for the final and complete document.

Later in the evening, when I was going to add the acquisitions we made during the evening, only sheet 1 remained in the document. The other sheets were completely gone. The panic was almost total before I realized that when I open several pages in the browser, the other pages in the spreadsheet are not visible. As soon as I closed all the other pages in the browser, my pages appeared. The relief was immediate and comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...