8.01.2019

I am disappointed with our local currency

Apart from the cash we exchanged earlier this spring, we charge everything on our AMEX card.

Since I loathe debts, I pay every night the transactions that happened during the day on the AMEX card. The only time I deviate from this is when I'm on vacation. This time, I knew we would have to use the dividends to pay the bill.

Because of this, I never reinvested the dividends. To avoid investing them "by mistake" I made a withdrawal and paid a part of the outstanding amount on the card. This really hurt me. This is the first time I've ever taken out money that wasn't holiday money to begin with.

It doesn't end there. It is so expensive to be in the US so the dividends for next month will also be needed. It feels like there is a fire in my money factory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...