8.04.2019

Speaking of children

Everyone with one child or several children knows very well that they are not cheap. They consume all your patience, time, money, etc.

I was in a shoe store a couple of years ago with young master Dewlar and the two young sellers who happened to be female was charmed by YMD. Both of them wanted children fairly quickly and they had the expectation that children would just lie in their strollers and be cute all the time while they could meet friends for a coffee etcetera. I informed them with a big smile on my face that my son is the most expensive accessory I ever got or will get.

Sometimes I'm pure evil.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...