8.17.2019

Old is no longer so wise

Getting old is not something I look forward to. The only positive is you apparently become wise when you get old. At least that's what everyone else says.

However, this is something that cannot be applied to me. I missed the whole Bitcoin thing and I am very reserved towards Facebook's upcoming currency, Libra. However, I intend to get myself a currency account, all foreign dividends that are not reinvested in the near future must be hedged against the outside world. Our assets will not follow our currency into the abyss.

It doesn't matter how wise you are when you are not keeping up with the development.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...