8.04.2019

A classic, "save through shopping"

Despite a weak currency, there are still things that are very cheap in the America.

My little, soon big if he continues to grow at this speed, offspring grows so fast that the clothes are almost too small the same day I buy them. Yesterday I found designer clothes (insignificant really) at a 65% discount and another 40% at the discounted price.

I used the excuse that I reduced the holiday cost by shopping extremely cheaply. I would have had to buy the clothes anyway. My husband argues with the obstinacy of a fool that you can't save money by shopping.

Pretty sweet that he's still trying ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...