8.07.2019

System failure

Stated below applies to the country I live in.

I must admit that I do not care much about people who live according to FIRE but still use social welfare for their own gain.

Have you saved, worked, inherited etc a small fortune so you can live on it, good for you. If you intend to study for your own pleasure, since you are retired, but still plan to use social welfare to receive study grants, then you are only utilizing a system error.

Contributions should go to people who really needs them, not to people who consciously made a choice to jump off the treadmill.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...