4.12.2023

THIS IS NOT FUN

When I, as a 24-year-old, met my husband, who was then 27, I was very clear that I neither cleaned, cooked nor wanted children. He was completely on board and for the next 13 years we worked 90-100 hour weeks and traveled to exotic locations.

A few months after the world's most perfect husband turned 39, he tentatively said that he thought we would regret it if we didn't have a child. I can still hear his words ringing in my ears quote "it's going to be fun" unquote.

I got pregnant right away and 3 weeks after my husband turned 40, our son was born. Right then and there I fundamentally changed.

I wish someone had warned me that the price of experiencing absolute love is worry. A price I'm paying right now, and which I'm guessing will become even more "expensive" in the years to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...