4.12.2023

I'm a bundle of nerves!

After many days without a single dividend, we will receive several this Friday. We have some cash left over from recent dividends so hopefully the next purchase will make a clear impression in my Google Sheet.

With my son at a concert, I find it hard to focus on taking in information or on anything really except worrying. If I make bad acquisitions in the next few days, I can always blame the offspring.

I can't even bring myself to worry about tomorrow when I have to fix a tooth that has broken due to me grinding my teeth. All I can hope for is that the concert is so bad that he and his friends decide to go home instead. Otherwise I have 3 long hours ahead of me...


No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...