4.10.2023

A (perhaps) unpopular opinion

For full transparency, I don't have a transgender person in my life, I'm biologically female and I don't do elite level sports.

After researching myself, I can say in all seriousness that I have full respect for all people and address them in the way they wish. However, there are two areas where I cannot deny that there are basic biological differences.

I am against biological women competing against transgender women. The difference in the basic physics is obvious, which shows itself around the world in different sports.

In addition, in healthcare we must somehow separate the biological sexes, for EVERYONE's sake. The symptoms of, for example, a heart attack differ between the sexes. For biological women, they are much more "masked" than for biological men. If I were to suffer a heart attack, I want all hospital staff to immediately identify me as biologically female so I get the absolute best help to survive. Statically speaking, every single person on earth should have at least one biological woman that they love and care for, such as mother, sister, wife, daughter, aunt, aunt, mother-in-law, niece etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...